Sunday, July 22, 2012

I got in.....

the pool!! It has been a month since I have been in the pool. When I got my cast a couple weeks ago I asked the doctor about getting in the pool. He suggested Saran wrap and a trash bag with duct tape.

We hadn't tried it yet but decided tonight would be as good a time as any to try!

We wrapped it up good with Saran wrap




Then covered it with a trash bag and used duct tape to try to deal it.





The hardest part so far was getting in using one leg and Jeremy. Since we don't have a deck, there's only a ladder to use. Trying to do that with leg was harder than I thought it would be.
Of course I haven't tried to get out yet and in sure that will prove just as difficult.

But for now here I am enjoying it for the first time in a month.





My view:


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad that you finally get to enjoy your pool again! I would be so bummed to have a pool in my backyard and not be able to use it! I'm interested to hear how the getting out went! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome!!! I'm glad you got in some pool time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! So glad you were able to get into the pool!! :0)

    ReplyDelete