Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Back in the pool

After almost a year hiatus, I got back in the pool yesterday. I did my mile for the day in the pool. It felt good, although my shoulders were a little tight last night from it.

I went again today but due to time constraints only got in 1200 yards, not quite a full mile....so I need to bike or run later to get it in.

I want to do a tri in february or march so swimming will become a must in the next couple months. Plus it will help to get these extra Christmas pounds off quickly I hope!

Centre colleges asst. swim coach is trying to get a masters team together and I'm very interested in doing that but not sure the practices would work with my schedule. I might have to get the workouts from the coach but do them on my own.

I hope everyone had a merry Christmas!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment