Monday, November 1, 2010

Food Tag

If you could eat anything without any health repercussions or guilt, what would your meal be?


Oh gosh that's a hard one.  currently i would have to say warm gooey brownies, coconut chicken (from chinese buffet) and/or fajita quesadillas (mexican) are definitely at the TOP of my list! 

When i was little my favorite meal was homemade fried chicken, mac and cheese, creamed corn, and mashed potatoes.  The last three veggies had to be all swirled together! :)  YUMMMM!


If you could meet anyone living or dead who would it be and why?


I guess I would like to meet my mom's dad. He was the only grandparent I didnt know bc he died before I was born.  I would also like to meet John Travolta, Jennifer Aniston, and Courtney Cox. 

Why did you start blogging and what did you expect when you started?

I started blogging in June.  I had been following Twila's baby and running blog for awhile and liked reading about her accomplishments.  I thought it would be a great way to share my transformation into a runner with people who were/are like me and used to HATE running.

What is the one book you could read over and over again?

I really dont like to read books more than once.  Although I'm not sure I've ever tried to read one over now that I say that.  I do love to read though!  my favorite authors are James Patterson and Karen Kingsbury. I also like Harry Potter, Twilight, True Blood, and The Hunger Games series.

If you could travel anywhere, where would it be?


Australia!!!  Australia!! Australia!  I have wanted to go there since i was a teenager! 

If you could have a TV show on the Food Network, what would it be?

"ow to not burn spaghetti!" i dont know what it is but i have ruined spaghetti at least the last 5 times i have made it! it's most people's staple go to food.  but somehow i manage to mess it up!


What was the best meal you ever had?

It would have to be either the fried chicken meal mentioned in question #1 or the first time Jeremy and I went to the Melting Pot!  Chocolate and peanut butter....what could be better?


Who has been the greatest influence on your love for food and learning to cook?

My grandmother (my dad's mom) was a great cook.  She was the one that made the homemade fried chicken dinner!  Everything she made was SO tasty and fattening!

I am going to tag the following people:

Mindy at Mindy's Marathon
Meredith at Run is the New Walk
Jennifer at One Step at a Time
Sarah at The Progress Post

No comments:

Post a Comment