Saturday, February 12, 2011

Darn Frosty

Yesterday my team had their regional meet, which lasted all day!!  We left at 9am and got back at 8:30pm. 
I slept 11 hours last night. Hopefully I will be well rested for today, the second day of the meet. 

After the meet last night we went to Wendy's as a team to eat before heading home.  Without realizing it until about 5 minutes ago (when I was thinking about what I had eaten yesterday), I ordered a frosty......a CHOCOLATE frosty! It seriously didnt even enter my head at all last night that it was chocolate!  Ahhh! I'm so mad at myself!!!  I even steered clear of the yummy, gooey looking brownies in the hospitality room yesterday because of my "no chocolate" undertaking. 

I guess my 21 days of chocolate officially starts over again today.  :( 

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could say I would start 21 days with you but no. sorry : )

    ReplyDelete