Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Camera Question?

I'm hoping some fellow bloggers can help me with a camera question.  I have a Nikon 3100 camera and got a  zoom lens for Christmas.  We are going to be flying soon and I want to take the camera and lens with me but I'm not sure what the best way to carry it on the plane is.  That's where you all come in! Any help would be much appreciated!

Does it count as a personal item?
If it does, what do I do about my purse?
Do you put it in your carry on or your checked bags? 

2 comments:

  1. They can't tell you how big your purse is : ) I put a small purse in my luggage and then back a "big purse" plus my carry on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I usually use my camera bag as a purse on vacation since I take it most places with me....just transfer what I need from my purse to my camera bag....then use that and a carry on and I am good. :)

    ReplyDelete