Tuesday, January 17, 2012

A day of rest....finally

After 45 days of getting in a minimum of 1 mile (running, biking or swimming) during the month of December and a minimum of 1 mile (running or swimming) or 10 minutes on the bike I had to finally take a day of rest on Sunday. 

I have been congested and completely stopped up since Friday. I fought through it Saturday and still did my long run in the 18 degree weather, but it caught up with my on Sunday. I just was not feeling good at all.  I knew I only had to do 10 min on the bike but I couldn't make myself go up the stairs to do it.  Thus my streak ended at 45. 

I did start over again on Monday and plan to keep going until another day comes when I just can't do it.  

1 comment:

  1. 45 day is awesome! Great job....somedays we need to rest.

    ReplyDelete