Wednesday, February 29, 2012

One week down, tornados, and biggest loser

It's been one week since I've had a soft drink. That's not to say that I haven't been craving one like no other!!  Jeremy has been successful as well, but he's not craving for one like I have been.  I don't remember having this much trouble quitting soft drinks when I did it before. A friend said that today doesnt count bc it's only once every four years so I should be allowed to have one..... Jeremy says no though. :(   Also, is ginger ale a soft drink? I say no, Jeremy and Wiki said yes :( Can't a girl catch a break?

Happy Leap Year! It has definitely been a crazy one. This morning I was working the bookfair at school when the first tornado warning siren went off. Luckily there were only 4 kids in the library at that time. The warning lifted about 15 minutes later. It was time for me to leave for the day so I got in my car. While I was driving I heard the sirens going off AGAIN!  It's really scary to be in your car and hear the tornado sirens going off.  I was heading to McDonald's to get some free poppers and a 29 cent large fry (healthy I know!) wondering if they would be open or taking cover or what. McDonald's was up and going though so i placed my order and called my mom to make sure they were aware of the weather. Where they live they can't hear the sirens.  Mom said she knew, asked if I was ok, and told me to come to their house for a bit til the storm passed.

After I got home from my parents i took a quick 45 minute nap and then watched Biggest Loser.  I want to know why they all went home for that long of a time frame?  They usually go home for a week but 18 days??? That's a lot!  I feel bad for the contestants bc it seems like this season has been a lot of them not having their trainers for a week or two at a time.

I feel bad for Chism having to automatically go home, but everyone was acting like it was the end of the world that he was leaving.  On a good note though it seems Conda has calmed down considerably and hopefully the drama is over with her.  I can't not stand that girl!!

1 comment:

  1. Tornadoes scare me to death. Glad you weren't in the path of it.

    I totally agree on the BL drama. I've had enough.

    ReplyDelete